Counselling London for Trauma, Anxiety, Depression & Relationships
A person centred approach
Relationships in Mind is a private psychology, counselling, EMDR, and relationship counselling service. Based on the framework of psychoanalysis & attachment theory, we take a wholistic approach to understand people within their current context and in the light of their individual history.
Start with a 90 minute face to face or online meeting
This is an opportunity to begin developing a shared understanding of your challenges and think about how we can work together.
A way forward
When you start therapy we agree to the same time and day every week and that is always yours. Our work can be brief or open ended based on your needs. A psychoanlytic approach is largely unstructured in order to allow us to see invisible patterns that interfere with living a fulfilling life. Therapy also provides a space in which to connect with emotions in the presence of a person who can help you to think about and process them.
Benefits of therapy
Increased self awareness
- Discover your unique relationship models
- Identify otherwise invisible patterns of thinking and feeling that lead to unhelpful behaviours
- Explore your values and make decisions
Use your emotions
- Turn your emotions into information
- Identify your needs
- Become the truest version of yourself
Improve your relationships
- Become more assertive
- Become more collaboartive
- Reduce self-criticism
- Reduce doubt
- Reduce worry and rumination
- Reduce a sense of meaninglesness