Online Counselling and Relationship Counselling Online
What is online counselling or online therapy?
“Online counselling, online therapy, teletherapy, or e-therapy involves a psychological therapy that uses video or telephone, rather than meeting face to face. Online relationship or marriage counselling is also available. With a physical location in Kensington, United Kingdom, Relationships in Mind is accessible from anywhere in the world for anyone looking for help with relationships, anxiety, depression, and childhood trauma”.
Why online therapy?
- Easier to access
- Removes travelling time
- Drastically increases choice
- May feel safer initially
Online counselling can be a surprisingly accessible way to begin your therapy journey or to speak to that particular therapist whose style resonates with you.
Why choose a UK based Psychologist?
- Psychologists have the highest level of training amongst talking therapists.
- The UK has very strict standards of practice. Psychology in the UK is the only discipline regulated by the government’s Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Dr Tsigaras’ registration details can be found here.
- The UK is a world leader in the research and development of psychological therapy practices, as well as marriage & relationship counselling.
Benefits of therapy
Increased self awareness
- Discover your unique mental models of the world
- Identify patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving
- Discover your values
Use your feelings
- Learn what your feelings are telling you
- Listen to your needs
- Become more assertive
Improve your relationships
- Reduce self-criticism
- Reduce worry and rumination
- Improve self-esteem